Saturday, April 04, 2009

Because I love them.....



What is your current obsession? Getting my house de-cluttered. Verryyy difficult for someone like me who can focus on a task for about 15 minutes.

Do you nap alot? Too much. Depression is very exhausting.

What's for dinner? Baked chicken, a frozen cheese potato dish that looked good, and green beans.

What is your favorite weather? Kind of windy, and cloudy. A Winnie the Pooh blustery kind of day : )

What's on your bedside table? Sigh, it's a mess. Books, clock, lotions, and other crap.

If you could have a house that is totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Upstate New York. Huge house with woods in the back, and a lake.

Favorite vacation spot? Right now, Disney World.

Name the things you can't live without. books, satellite tv, washer & dryer, fridge, indoor plumbing, etc., etc. Think about it....it would suck to not have the everyday conveniences we take for granted.

What would you like to get rid of? Hatred and prejudice. I simply can't comprehend disliking someone for the color of their skin, or their religious beliefs, or who they choose to love. If there is any judgment to be made, it is not for us to do. Simplistic view, probably, but that is how I feel.


If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Siesta Key, Florida. Just hang out on the beach and relax.

What did you want to become as a child? A Dallas Cowboys cheerleader (I think I saw a movie about them), a marine biologist who studies sharks, a singer, a piano player, a model, a nun (eh, I am Catholic), and a mom.

What are you reading right now? True Believer by Nicholas Sparks, and books on Disney World to plan our next trip

What object can you look at, and smile, and feel yourself relaxing? the ocean

What is your favorite brand of jeans? I hate jeans. They are just too confining for my tastes. I have issues.

What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own? No clothing, but I do love designer purses and bags.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I learned something new!

Many blessings-
Amanda

beachmom15 said...

Tracie, send me your e-mail address to me over at my gmail account!!!
Lisa (lisita15)
http://beachmom15.blogspot.com/

Odie said...

I am with you on the prejudice. Just think how different this world could be....

*hugs*