I am trying to do more blog entries, so hopefully some of my readers will return...lol.
Summer is moving right along. We have nothing special planned this year. Maybe a long weekend up to Michigan, but not sure about that. Tyler has summer school starting in late July and maybe a basketball camp or two.
Tyler is still playing baseball, but not really liking it. He has to sit on the bench a couple innings a game. He is the most consistent hitter they have, though. But, Scott told the coach last year that he "couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag" so....Tyler gets to sit. Scott's nephew is on the team too. It is nice to have his sisters to sit with and watch the games. They lost every game but one so far. Yesterday the score was 23-0. We had the nothing. Which kind of makes the whole unable to coach well thing....well, true. He sits on the bench and does nothing. No encouragement, no support, no here is what you did wrong and how to change it...nothing.
Anyway...
I pulled a muscle in the middle of my back a few hours ago. All I did was turn to the side. Pisses me off that it takes just one wrong move to hurt this much. I guess I will have to get back to working out to strengthen those muscles.
I am in love with Sonic slushies. If you haven't had one...you. must. have. one. Seriously, they have real fruit in them and they are sooo good. And from 2-4 pm they are all half-price. My favorite right now is the strawberry limeade. But, I am drinking just a lime one right now as I type.
Well, I am in the midst of doing 5070573057 loads of laundry, so I will
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
try getting feed blitz it shows up on your blog and people can sign up to get notified when you do an entry.
I have it on mine...reminds me of the old AOL journal days
Sorry about Tyler... good thing is there is a lesson to be learned in everything we do in this life. Its up to us to make sure our kids see the good (silver lining) no matter what! It sounds like you are pretty positive!
Hope you are ok... and that your back injury is not too serious!
God bless you and your family Traci!
Amanda
Hope your back feels better by now. I always say I'm going to get on here and do an entry, but I never do. Maybe today. It's been awhile since you've been on here too!
Luv~Heather
I have SOOOOO been thinking about you lately. How are you??? wanna update your blog so I can visit and chat and find out all the details???? Seriously? HOW THE HECK ARE YOU??
Love to you~
Amanda
Post a Comment