I heart Halloween : )
Seriously, I get all....dare I say it....giddy with excitement over this holiday.
And yet, I still haven't decorated yet. So obviously my procrastination wins over the excitement of the holiday. I am going to buy pumpkins, corn stalks, and a hay bale today. We will carve the pumpkins...and the corn stalks and hay I will leave up till Thanksgiving with a scarecrow.
I bought Tyler the best costume in all of ever. It is just that cool! He wanted to go with humorous...but I steered him back towards scary. I won't say what it is yet, you have to see the pics. I will say he is dressing up as my all time favorite scary movie dude.
Brianna is dressing up as Lucy from "I Love Lucy". She loves her. And she thinks it is a big improvement over the time I took her out as a bag of jelly beans. Personally, I thought that was one of my most creative moments. I took a heavy duty clear trash bag and fastened it around her arms. I forget how I did that. Anyway, the trash bag was full of balloons aka jelly beans. Sadly, she kept losing the jelly beans along the way. Excellent idea, poor execution of idea.
I also bought this super cool witch that rises in the air and shakes and her eyes glow and all of that good stuff...aaahhhh, the magic of this week : )
OOhhh....and I almost forgot....I bought costumes for two of my dogs. For my lil weiner dog....she got.....a hot dog bun costume. And, I am sitting here giggling over that....just 'cause I think it is a hoot.
I will post pics of all the decorating once it is done. Hopefully that will be finished by Halloween. Don't hold your breath, though : )
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think Lucy is a great costume idea! We love Halloween around here too but are slacking. We haven't gotten a pumpkin yet or candy to hand out.
Holding breath ... waiting for pictures ... hurry ... turning purple!!!!
*love ya!*
I can't wait to see the pics of all the costumes and decorations. Brianna's jelly bean costume reminded me of when my Mom made my costume one year. I was static cling. She pinned socks and a variety of other pieces of clothing to me clothes...ugh!
Luv~Heather
Post a Comment