I am definitely stopping the Cymbalta. I realize that I am not giving it enough time to work...but I just can't handle it. I feel like I am dying. My heart is racing, I am jittery, waves of panic attacks are hitting me, and I am sick to my stomach. I am kind of mad at myself for quitting so soon...but this just doesn't feel right.
The only plus that I can see in this right now is that I have no appetite at all when I am on it. I forgot to eat Wednesday. Completely forgot until late at night. That just ain't right : )
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You did the right thing on stopping the medication.
Remember, you rule your own health!!
*hugs*
stopping in to say Hello
http://www.askapatient.com/rateyourmedicine.htm
Check out this site... enter the Cymbalta and then pick the one letting you see testimonies...
God bless!
Amanda
You may not be giving it enough time to work, but sometimes the side effects aren't worth dealing with. You know what's right for you and I think you're making the right decision. Have you ever tried lexapro? I've heard really good things about that one. You and your Dr will find something that agrees with you.....hang in there!
Luv~Heather
Post a Comment